It's almost 2am est and 25 years ago on this day (9/3), I was on my way
into the world (around 4ish I popped out). Wow, I am witnessing 25 years
of life. That is amazing in itself and beyond a reason for me to be
grateful to still be alive. Wait, I have lived a quarter of a century?!
Ugh, I'm getting old. On the flip side, I don't feel like it! Where has
time gone?? I may be a little behind on that plan I created some 15
years ago....lol.
According to my ten-year old self, I should have
been in my 2nd year of marriage to the man of my dreams, making at
least $40,000/yr as a young professional, planning for kids, traveling
the world, and cruising on cloud 9 without a care in the world. So you
ask, how's that going? Yeah, I got nothing. Nothing! But that's okay. I
have no obligations as of now, eventually that will change, so I will
savor these moments.
I'm not here to complain maybe vent sometimes, share my perception of things, share some beauty/health/hair tips etc....you know, stuff people blog about (as if there are not enough bloggers already). I guess that's what birthdays do to you, [especially this quarter life crisis age] you set new personal goals, figure out the meaning of life, perform self-assessments, do some soul-searching and most importantly, discover your purpose.
Well
I may not be where I want to be, I just know I'm not always going to be
here :). It's all temporary. Hard to grasp and accept at times but it's
so true. I am ready to move onward and upward with whatever God has
waiting for me to discover. In happier news, I shall celebrate my young
life with family and friends tonight with a festive dinner party I
planned and I will enjoy every moment of it.
Happy 25th Birthday
Always,
J
J
![]() |
| Birthday girl :) |

I'm so proud of you sissy...I've known you for 7 years now and seen you blossom from a spoiled teen to a spoiled but fabulous Woman! Can't wait to read and support your next adventures! Luv ya much!
ReplyDelete